Rigging & Heavy Hauling Frequently Asked Questions
In order to get the most out of your experience with Canton Erectors Inc., we've put together a list of the most asked questions about our company and our rigging and heavy hauling services.
Can't find the answers you're looking for? Give us a call at 330.915.7333.
- Where are you located?
Canton Erectors Inc. is located at 2009 Quimby Ave. SW in Canton, Ohio.
- What areas do you serve?
We primarily serve the Midwest and East Coast regions but have expanded our reach to an international level that includes the rest of the United States, Canada, Mexico and other countries. Learn more about the locations we serve.
- What services do you provide?
- What types of heavy equipment and machinery do you move?
- What needs done to prepare for hauling heavy equipment?
Heavy equipment hauling requires specialized trucks and trailers, as well as coordinating a variety of different logistics. Canton Erectors handles all the logistics and execution of your heavy equipment moving to save you time and money.
- Is insurance provided when hauling heavy equipment?
Yes. We are prepared to address and fulfill all licensing and permit requirements for any of your special heavy equipment moving needs.
- What sets Canton Erectors apart from competitors?
- Are there any restrictions to your heavy haul transport services?
Although heavy hauling transportation requires specialized equipment and logistic coordination, our team is qualified and experienced both in short and long routes, as well as non-standard loads.
- Is storage service available for heavy equipment?
Yes. Our equipment and machinery warehousing services offer short-term and long-term equipment storage to fit your company’s needs and budget.
- Can you ship machinery overseas?
Yes. Our team has the experience and exact rigging equipment to handle both domestic and international large machinery shipping.
- Is emergency crane service available?
Have a rigging or heavy hauling question we didn't answer here? Contact us today.